Fitness For Tennis – The Thanksgiving Problem
Greeting! Thanksgiving is only a few days away, and your friends at Fitness For Tennis want to give you some tips so that you can enjoy everything, but don't break the health bank.
Enjoy these tips!
Fitness For Tennis – 7 Tips For A Healthy Thanksgiving
- Work out – In the days leading up to Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day really push yourself. This will fire up your fat burning!
- Eat breakfast – Make sure you are eating breakfast that day, so your metabolism is primed.
- Protein shake – Have a protein shake for lunch or a snack before Thanksgiving. This will ensure that you are not starving going into the meal.
- 1 Serving – Give yourself the opportunity to try everything, but only take 1 plateful of food. You don't need more!
- Focus on turkey – Turkey is low in fat and high in protein. It is by far the healthiest part of the Thanksgiving meal.
- Alcohol – Drink in moderation. Alcohol is packed with calories, so watch your drinking.
- Water – Make sure you drink lots of water both before and during the meal. Thanksgiving dinner can be loaded with salt, so get plenty of water.
At Fitness For Tennis we hope that you have a fantastic Thanksgiving Holiday!